Our Mission Statement
Taylor Business Institute promotes higher learning that empowers a diverse and often underserved population through the acquisition of general education, professional skills and applied degrees.
Our Vision Statement
Taylor Business Institute’s vision is to be a recognized leader as an institution of higher learning for the education and training of diverse, underserved and underrepresented populations.
To realize TBI’s mission and vision, our administration and faculty have established the following institutional goals:
- To create an effective learning and teaching environment for students and faculty where the primary focus is Student Learning Outcomes.
- To recruit qualified, culturally sensitive instructors who remain current in their disciplines and philosophies of teaching.
- To provide Student Serviceswhich are considerate of our students’ diverse lifestyles.
- To engage faculty and staff in continuous institutional assessment to improve Student Learning Outcomes.
- To provide up-to-date facilities, technology and instructional resources to support student learning.
- To empower students to master General Educationcompetencies, acquire professional skills, earn applied degrees, professional diplomas and a certificate critical to employment and life long learning.
- To encourage students to participate in Service Learningas a means of contributing to the common good.
- To treat all students, faculty and staff with respect regardless of age, origin, religion, education, culture, income strata, sexual orientation, race and gender.
Core Values – IDEALS